Detox team has unparalleled expertise in Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) studies and are at the forefront of providing effective solutions, Interpretations, Advices and getting Environmental Clearance for more than 60 companies for various sectors such as oil and gas, mining, land development, transport, infrastructure, power sectors etc.since 2002.
Our goal is to assist our clients to get their projects planned and executed while keeping in mind the minimal impacts on environment, local population, social and cultural resources. DCPL is one of the few consultants with NRBPT scheme since May 2009. It now works as a leading Accredited Consultant under National Accreditation Board for Education and Training (NABET) scheme of Quality Control of India (QCI). We provide an expertise to areas such as air quality modeling and meteorology, noise
and vibration, socio-economics, land use planning, human health risk, ecological risk, water resources and the natural environment as part of our EIA study as well as work on providing inputs and impact assessments on individual environmental attributes as per clients need.
We apply state of the art assessment tools through noise
and air dispersion modeling, visualization techniques; risk assessment models, GIS and advanced techniques for social economical development plan. OUR APPROVED SECTORS ARE
- Mining of Minerals including opencast / underground Mining
- Offshore & Onshore Oil & Gas Exploration, Development & Production
- Thermal Power Plants
- Metallurgical Industries (Ferrous & Non Ferrous) both Primary & Secondary
- Textile Cotton & Man-made Fibers
- Industrial Estate/Parks/Complexes/Area, Export Processing Zones (EPZs), Special Economic Zones (SEZs), Biotech Parks, Leather Complexes
- Common Hazardous Waste Treatment, Storage & Disposable Facilities (TSDFs)
- Ports, Harbours, Jetties, Marine Terminals, Breakwater & Dredging
- Common Effluent Treatment Plants (CETPs)
- Building & Large Construction Projects including Shopping Mall, Multiplexes, Commercial Complexes, Housing Estates, Hospitals, Institutions
- Township & Area Development Projects